Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Must Find Jenny from White Houses

Last night while I was stuck working, Vanessa Carlton played a show at the Sinclair Theater in Cambridge. Not a big deal in and of itself, but today VC drops a bomb on her Instagram page. Just her and Jenny from White Houses hanging out backstage. To anyone that knows me, my affection for Ms. Carlton and that song in particular is very strong. Say what you want about me, but that song is catchy as fuck and there is something about Vanessa doing ballerina dances while singing about getting dicked down for the first time that gets me going. I have probably heard that song close to a hundred thousand times and have always wondered about the Jenny who does the screaming out while its no pose. Now I know what she looks like and am pissed that I didn't go to the show last night. If you're wondering why her number one fan didn't go its because I saw her a couple years ago in Natick and pretty sure I scared her at the meet and greet afterwards. Not totally positive that my picture wasn't posted somewhere in the Sinclair box office with specific instructions to not let me in. Just kidding, but I did tell her I loved her to her face and nothing that happens in the future with regards to Vanessa will ever top that. Also, like I said, I had to work. Knowing that Jenny probably lives in Boston is a big boost to my chances of actually meeting HER now. So that is my mission. Meet Jenny from White Houses and find out all about what happened that summer many years ago. For all the haters, try to tell me this song isn't catchy as fuck:

 




No comments:

Post a Comment