Thursday, March 30, 2017

Katie Holmes Says Daughter Suri was "Hurt" by Trump Winning. 

Katie Holmes was on Jenna Bush Hagers SiruisXM show recently and had this to say about last years election: 

"I know I thought Hillary was going to win this year, and it just hurt so badly when she didn't. And I know that it hurt my child so much as a 10 year old," Holmes revealed on Tuesday afternoon.

 Now, I have nothing against Katie Holmes. Joey Potter may have been my all time favorite WB girl. But you know who I don't feel bad for at all in the wake of the election? Nobody actually. Whatever your feelings are about Trump, you just gotta suck it up and deal for at least four years. But if I were to pick a person  to not feel sorry for, Suri Cruise would have to be near the top of the list. Can't imagine a 10 year old having a better set up in life. It's just the facts, jack. Anything she wants is at her fingertips and all because a High Level Thetan decided to slum it with a Suppressive. Good for her on hitting the genetic PowerBall. I think she is probably the celebrity child who will go through the least amount of stress in life. Tom Brady and Giseles kids may give her a run for her money but if you had a chance to be any 10 year old in the world, I can't imagine picking someone other than Suri Cruise. Access to the best education? Check. Two world famous super attractive parents worth close to a billion dollars? Check. Did I mention her parents are Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes? I did? Oh ok. You get my point. The only reason the election "hurt" Suri is because her mother made it a big deal. When I was 10, George Bush the First was elected president. At least I think he was, because I was too busy playing pretend baseball in my backyard to give a shit about politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment